Cheese Ball Recipe
Blended cheddar and cream cheeses, a few select spices and a hint of smokey flavor makes this cheese ball perfect for any occasion. Set out on game day with the chips and dips or dressed up for the holidays, you are going to love this cheese ball recipe, especially after you see how fast and easy it is!
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Chopped nuts, or other for outer coating. I used chopped pumpkin seeds and paprika.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Using a large fork, begin combining the ingredients. Finish with clean hands, working the mixture like play dough, until all the seasonings are worked evenly into the cheese.
- Shape into a ball and place on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Wrap the cheese ball, securing it tightly.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap carefully.
- Roll cheese ball in coating, making sure it is well covered. This helps keep the cheese ball from drying out when it is served.
- Serve along side your favorite crackers or veggies.