The Best Marinated Grilled Pork Chops Recipe Ever! – Mealtime Monday
These chops are delicious and easy! I came up with the recipe quite by accident and they were a big hit! The chops are tender and the mild mesquite flavor and hint of apple is delicious! I suggest you grill some up this week!
- 2-3 pounds thin cut, boneless pork chops
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 1 tablespoon Mesquite seasoning (Add more for a spicier flavor)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, apple juice, mesquite seasoning and soy sauce together.
- Rinse pork chops under cool water and place in a shallow dish or plate. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brush one side generously with marinade, then flip and do the other.
- Let sit in the refrigerator 15-30 minutes, while you prepare anything else for the meal.
- Cook over hot coals or on medium high heat on your gas grill, 4-5 minutes on first side – chops should release from the grill easily. Flip and grill 3-4 minutes on the other side. Baste with remaining marinade throughout cooking process.
- Remove from grill and let rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
These chops are delicious served with some grilled apples! Just slice and core 2 apples into rings, sprinkle with a mixture of 1 Tablespoon sugar and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and place on the grill until hot and tender. They should be done at the same time the chops are done.