Thanksgiving Menu with Delicious Recipes-Mealtime Monday
The big day is right around the corner! It is not too late to whip up a fine feast for family and friends. Some people are intimidated by the thought of pulling off a holiday meal like Thanksgiving dinner, but there is no need to be. It is all about planning, and we have done it for you-from menu, to recipes, and simple table decor-it’s all here.
I am not like those people who cook for days, trying all kinds of fine, fancy recipes. My menu consists of traditional entrees and sides, all easy to prepare but no one will be the wiser! Happy Thanksgiving!
- 20 lb Butterball turkey with Sausage stuffing.
- Cranberry sauce, courtesy of The Pioneer Woman, an expert at family mealtime.
- Yukon Gold Mashed potatoes, thank you Elise, the magic is in the cream!
- Turkey gravy, from our friends at Butterball. Who knows turkey better?
- Green beans with bacon. (Ok, you caught me getting a little fancy with Emeril Ligasse)!
- Cranberry salad.
- Hot dinner rolls (I will be using Rhodes frozen dinner rolls-practically fail proof. Follow pkg. directions).
- Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie (In my opinion it is the tastiest and the easiest).
- Caramel, pecan, apple cake.
Now get cooking! Happy Thanksgiving from our family table to yours!